During The Fall
Fall is one of Sheridan’s finest seasons. Visit the mountains and watch the colors change.
1. Don King Days more info
2. Take A Drive and View The Colors more info
3. Visit The Fish Hatchery more info
4. Shopping more info
5. Golf more info
6. Visit Historical Sites more info
7. Hunting more info
8. Fishing more info
9. Hiking, Biking, Backpacking, and Spelunking more info
10. Watch a reenactment more info
Explore Parks And Walking Paths – View live elk, buffalo or concerts in Kendrick Park. Enjoy the fountain or labyrinth at Whitney Commons Park, walk or bike along community-wide pathways More Info
Wildlife Viewing – This is great month to see wildlife in the Sheridan area. It is during this time that deer and elk move down out of the mountains to spend the winter in the more mild Sheridan valley. Traveling the back roads in the late afternoon often yields numerous and close sightings. Be sure to take your camera! For possible routes, please see our Self Guided Wildlife Tours.