Take a journey, to a place far away and long ago, without leaving Sheridan! Experience the thunder of hooves, the clash of wood against steel and experience the thrills and spills of real medieval games.
CHAPS is proud to present the Order of Epona Tournament of Knights, a unique and action packed event for all ages. See brave knights jousting on noble steeds for honor and prestige; watch the skill and precision of masterful swordsmen and women.
The Order of Epona is a professional, equestrian performance troupe which has entertained at performances all over the Western U.S. We are excited and honored to have this talented group performing for Sheridan audiences.
Join us on July 29th and 30th and you will be entertained in the style of Kings and Queens! Cheer on your favorite contestants and see, first hand, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. This is an event not to be missed!
On Saturday, in addition to the Tournament of Knights, live music will also be happening after the medieval games to keep the evening of fun going. It’s a 2 for 1 on an exciting night of entertainment.
Food, drinks, face painting and other fun for the kids will be on hand. Meet the chivalrous knights and beautiful maidens and get your photo taken!
- This event will be happening at the Sheridan County Fairground Arena, July 29th and 30th
- Gates will open at 6 PM each night, Event begins at 7 PM
- Saturday night will feature Medieval Games and Live Music
- Sunday night is Kids Night, 12 and under admitted free
- Food and drink vendors will be on site
- Photos with Performers will be available
- Face painting
- Tickets are $30 per person or $100 for family of 4 ($25 each additional)
This event is the main fundraiser of the year to benefit CHAPS Equine Assisted Therapy. Our organization helps kids, adults and veterans to reach therapeutic goals using interaction with horses, our trained staff of instructors and therapists. Many different types of conditions can be improved, from PTSD to Autism to physical difficulties and all ages of people can benefit.