Featuring more than 17 artists over a 3-day span, the Big Horn Country USA Camping & Music Festival is a can’t-miss on this summer’s itinerary.
Hosted by the Trails End Concert Park, Big Horn Country USA draws huge stars in every year, including Keith Urban, Toby Keith and the Band Perry, to name a few. The 2016 lineup has yet to be announced, but is destined to be another incredible festival.
- Gates open at 3 p.m. on Thursday, and 1 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- When you arrive at either camp check-in or one of the entry gates, you will exchange your ticket for a wristband. Wristbands that have been removed or tampered with will become invalid, so you will want to make sure that you leave it on for all three days. Otherwise, you will have to buy a new ticket.
- Three-day general admission tickets are non-transferable. One ticket is only good for one person over the three days.
- The only way to ensure that you have a legitimate Big Horn Country USA ticket is to buy your ticket from us directly.
- Wristband can only be purchased at our entrance gates.
- All bags will be searched prior to entry into the festival.