Presented by Sheridan Travel and Tourism
TBD, New contest details will be announced soon. Please check back with us soon.
Promoted from December 1, 2012 – March 31, 2013
“Win an Authentic Sheridan Area Stay” – presented by Sheridan Travel & Tourism
SWEEPSTAKES PACKAGE – Win a $2,025 ‘Sheridan Stay’ for four (4) in Sheridan, Wyoming and our majestic Bighorn Mountains – Voted #1 Western Town, #2 Distinctive Destination in the Nation & and multiple years in the Top 10 Towns for Outdoorsmen in America!
The warm and friendly locals will welcome you into our historic community where spectacular, snowcapped peaks of the Big Horn Mountains backdrop Sheridan’s rolling hills. Visitors enjoy embracing The West at its Best . . . where cowboys work and play! One entry per household accepted, with vacation available from May – October 1, 2013, to include:
- 3 nights lodging at the Holiday Inn, including lovely amenities of restaurants, lounge and pool, located in historic Sheridan, while enjoying
- Breakfast daily
- $100 credit toward dining at the elegant Sugarland Mining Co.
- 2 nights lodging at Elk View Inn with many amenities including restaurant, lounge and pool located in the Bighorns
- Breakfast buffet 2 mornings
- Dinner both nights
- ATV the Big Horns with 20% discount for 4 ATV’s
- Personal tour of remnants of the historic Tongue River Tie Flume in the Bighorn Mountains and admission to the Sheridan County Museum presenting our colorful cultures, commerce & characters.
- Enjoy an afternoon with the Sheridan County Museum Director – for a Museum tour and to develop your personalized field trip of authentic western history that appeals to your interests
Take time to tour and shop the Historic Downtown’s 46 buildings on the National Register of Historic Places. Attend one of 30 rodeos or a polo match, visit a mansion and museums, ride a trolley, relax in parks with an elk and buffalo refuge, and explore the city-wide walking paths. The pristine Bighorns offer a paradise of outdoor adventures, ranging from grand slam fishing to wildlife and wildflower viewing! Wyoming’s ‘Golf Capital’ offers 4 challenging courses, with distinctive options and majestic views.