Great Lakes Airlines with daily flights to and from Denver, Co.
* Website: http://www.flygreatlakes.com
Great Lakes Aviation, Ltd. announced their excitment to extend reliable daily service to Sheridan begining May 11, 2007. Daily flights to Denver, use Raytheon/Beech 1900-D Regional Airliners. Great Lakes Airlines previously served the Sheridan County Airport from 1998 through 2005. 307-673-1760 or 800-554-5111
Facts and Figures/Areas Served
* Provides scheduled passenger service at 39 airports in nine states.
* Uses a fleet of Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia and Raytheon/Beech 1900D Regional Airliners.
* A total of 198 weekday flights are scheduled at two hubs, with 140 flights at Denver, 20 flights at Phoenix and 8 flights at Albuquerque.
* Flights are operated under the Great Lakes Airlines marketing identity in conjunction with code-share agreements with United Airlines and Frontier Airlines at the Denver International Airport and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport hubs.
Bighorn Airways has been a part of the local Sheridan community for decades.
* Website: http://www.bighornairways.com
Bighorn Airways started out as a crop dusting operation and a Fixed Based Operator in Sheridan and has grown over the years to become Wyoming’s largest aviation service center, operating 20 aircraft, including 8 large turbine powered aircraft, with a satellite office in Casper to better serve customer needs. Accomplishing a variety of missions for customers including executive passenger charter services and smokejumper aircraft support for the United States Government. Other services provided include aircraft maintenance and avionics work, flight instruction, cargo charter, helicopter charter, aerial spraying, shared aircraft ownership program, and aircraft fueling. For air charter with Bighorn Airways, or other aviation services, contact at 307 672-3421.
Pearl Aviation LLC is offering jet charter service out of Sheridan County Airport.
Pearl owns and operates a 2001 Cessna Citation CJ2 jet that can seat up to six passengers, and has a Cessna CitationCJ3 on order with delivery expected in the second quarter of 2009. The charter service is primarily geared toward business travelers wanting and needing schedules based on their convenience and timing. They also fly children and families going to Denver and Salt Lake City for medical treatments. Located at 1082 East Brundage Lane, contact at 307-672-8090