The Hans Kleiber Studio Musuem is dedicated to the legacy of Hans Kleiber, Artist of the Big Horns, Author, Wyoming Pioneer and naturalist.
Features mementos of this well-known local painter and printer house in his cabin studio.
Hans Kleiber Summary:
* Known throughout the United States and Europe for sporting and nature prints.
* Has shown work in gallaries in:
o New York
o San Diego
o San Francisco
* Received the Silver Metal from the Printmakers Society fo his print “Leaving the High Country” in 1930.
* Had a special showing at the National Museum in Washington, D.C. in 1944
* Was active in community affairs around Dayton and worked in his rustic studio until his death on December 8, 1967 at the age of 80.
Come learn more about Hans Kleiber by visiting his restored cabin on main street in Dayton.