CONCERTS IN THE PARK
The park offers facilities for family or solitary activities. The band shell is the location of Concerts in the Park, the summer musical series held every Tuesday. Picnic areas, fishing, horseshoes, a large children’s playground, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a wildlife refuge and wide open space make Kendrick Park a place to enjoy while you are in the Sheridan area.
Enjoy the Sounds of Summer in Kendrick Park every Tuesday at 7:30pm
- July 2 – August 30th.
- July 2-Sheridan Concert Band-Season Opening-Directed by Pat Maloney
- July 9-Emmett Bower Band & Boot Kickoff in the Park
- July 16-Tribute to Bill Avery by Bob Washut,
- July 23-Four Shillings Short from Los Altos, California,
- July 30-Sheridan Concert Band- Directed by Ariel Downing & Don Cherni,
- August 6-Ashley Buchart from Nashville,
- August 13-Smokehouse Band from Minnesota,
- August 20-Sheridan Concert Band- Directed by Diane Knutson.