Sheridan County Joint Powers Board
Board Meeting Agendas
Board Meeting Minutes
To review board meeting minutes from any of our past meetings, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
The Board consists of nine members, all of whom are qualified electors involved in the travel and tourism industry.
Melissa Butcher, Secretary + Treasurer
Lazy R Campground and Innominate Bakery
Town of Ranchester
Town of Dayton
Clear Creek Stop
Town of Clearmont
Zane Garstad, Vice President
Sheridan WYO Rodeo
City of Sheridan
PJ Treide, President
City of Sheridan
Off the Grid Outdoors
The Brinton Museum
Read the latest news from Sheridan County Travel & Tourism.
True West “Top 10 True Western Towns”
SkyWest Airlines Brings United Express Jet Service to Sheridan this Winter
Our efforts are focused on marketing and promoting the entire community of Sheridan County, and there are often opportunities to tell stories about specific events and attractions.
Consider just a few of the following tips when planning to market an event, attraction, or activity:
- Up-to-date listing on sheridanwyoming.org
- Schedule regular social media posts
- Include your event material in our regular newsletter
- Inclusion in our itineraries, Visitor’s Guide, Wyoming Office of Tourism Official Traveler’s Guide listing, and other print, digital, radio, etc. ads where appropriate
- Mentions in all of our marketing efforts with tour operators and travel agents when at trade shows and conventions
- Mentions in regular updates to our contacts at various media publications
Sheridan County Travel and Tourism will be releasing a 2020/2021 Marketing and Promotions Toolkit soon.
Sheridan County Travel and Tourism Grant Program
Are you planning a new event or expanding an event in Sheridan County? You may wish to explore the Sheridan County Travel & Tourism (SCTT) Grant Program. The SCTT Grant Program is designed to support organizations in hosting events that are intended to bring visitors to Sheridan County by providing financial assistance to enhance promotional efforts; special preference is given to multi-day, off-season events. Eligible “Matching Fund” and “Sponsorship” applications will be considered monthly. “Sporting Event” applications will be reviewed every March by the SCTT Board.
Head of Media
Film Development Coordinator
Seasonal Visitor Center Staff
Visitor Center Liaison